6.14.2011

Paradigm Piracy and Chaos Magic

So I've been researching. In fact I was researching this very thing since the day of my 23rd birthday. Chaos Magic, where belief is a tool, and you can hop from system to system of religions and take what works for you and build your own system of belief. Paradigm Piracy. Its easy to convert to religions but not as easy to stay. It fits me to a T. Just like Unitarian Universalism. I can be a paradigm pirate and a chaos mage (chaote) and be a UU too! So I've found my path. As much as I try to run away from it, the more it calls me. Like being a writer some days, even though I'm not writing every day, I'm trying to, but all I do is wind up researching. And its the same with practicing magic. I don't practice, I research and study. Recently I'm looking into mantras and sound waves, how energy is everything and everything vibrates, as per the universal laws of Hermetic Tradition, so creating, any form of creation is magic, cause you're using your energy to affect the larger energy field. I'm not sure if that segways and links together to makes sense, from mantras and sound waves to everything being magic, but yeah, I don't know the missing link to link it better. So there we go.

I am uncertain if I'm going to keep thinking of myself as a quantum witch. I mean I think on some level I might, but right now, agnostic pagan fits me. As I think gods were made up by man, and pantheons are just like man's attempt to explain the great Cosmic IT to suit their own lives. At some point, on some level, its almost like gods are thoughtforms, astral entities that were created a long time ago and just sustained through the energy of worship and sacrifice from back in the day when people made sacrifices to their gods. But yeah, I'm not so sure as I know so little about thoughtforms. But it does make a good idea for a story, maybe one day I'll write it, it will be all very Matrix-y lol.

I'm keeping a book of shadows that I need to update, but it will chronicle my progress and what works and what doesn't. Right now I'm researching Hermetic Laws, Celestine Prophecy Insights, (I saw the movie and need to read the book), Mantras, Sigils, Sound Waves, Quantum Physics ( I don't think I'll ever stop researching that lol), And of course Chaos Magick, what people have written about it, witchcraft ( though I have to be careful about it, I don't want to attract a lot of black birds and make my dad suspicious, as he said that black birds are a sign of witchcraft), oh and of course unitarian universalism, and other stuff but those are the main things.

I think I'm really attracted to the whole no-rules type of religion, or rather make your own rules religion, no dogma, no creed, just basically carve your own way, not follow the beaten path. So yeah, Chaos Magick, Paradigm Piracy, Unitarian Universalism is for me. I have found my path! Huzzah! I've also talked with a few people about my path online,and they've had some good things to say, need to find a yahoo group or something maybe. But one step at a time. And all in secret. I'm still very much in the broom closet, as far as my dad is concerned. My mom knows, but she's more understanding, and at least she's open about her fear about it, where my dad is just like no its wrong, avoid it, shun it, destroy it blah blah blah. I'm more explore it, research it, embrace it as part of the whole of everything, cause without it the other can't exist. Withouth 'evil' good can't exist, we all need everything to exist as a whole. The great Cosmic IT. The ALL, That Which Is. The Divine Creatrix. Matter and Anti-Matter....

So yeah that's my blog update for now, ttyl

Star out.

No comments:

Post a Comment