12.08.2010

Mission to Self Love

I have been in passionate hate with myself for as long as I can remember, the reasons have always changed, but the hate or at least a mild dislike have always been there. Its time for that to change. I've been discussing the matter with my friend/mentor and she has given me some helpful tips to falling in love with myself.

1. Acknowledge the qualities that I already have and how I want those to best have a positive effect on the world.

2. Cultivate the things in myself that I'd fall in love with if they were in someone else.

3. Understand that I am already deserving of love both mine and others right now in this moment, support this foundation of belief and love by pulling forth those qualities you know are in you and meant to be yours and LIVE in those qualities to improve your life and the lives of others around you.

So once I've done that I should be off to an amazing start! Don't cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment